How to Change Your Profile Information
Changing information related to your own Admin User Profile is a very simple process and can be done from your Profile area of your own Admin User Portal in HR Partner.
Start by logging into your Admin User Portal and finding your name and photo in the top left-hand side of the screen. There is a small arrow right next to your name, click on the arrow a drop-down menu will appear with more options. Click on Profile.
In your Admin User Profile you can do things like Change Your Email, Change Your Password and make additional modifications to your time zone and email controls. Below is a full list of everything that can be done in the Profile menu.
- Change Your Email Address (what is used for logging into HR Partner)
- Change Your Password
- Change Your Name
- Change Your Profile Photo
- Change the Look & Feel of your Admin User Portal
- Control Email Notifications, including when your email notifications will come to your inbox
- Make Changes to Your Location & Time, including the Time Format and Time Zone
If you are interested in changing your Email Address or Password for your HR Partner login, click on either of the aqua buttons right at the top:
From here, you will be brought to a new screen that will force you to confirm these changes again by entering and re-entering your new Password or Email Address:
If you haven't already done so, this is also the place where you can Setup Two-Factor Authentication, something our team strongly recommends that you do for the safety and security of your own account!